What is more important to you?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

 Do you believe absence makes the heart grow fonder??? Even if you have Never physically touched? Is it possible to long for the touch of a hand of which you have never felt? These are the questions I keep asking myself...Call me crazy. I will admit that I am half of the time. :) But I believe it is possible....I believe anything is possible. Why live life in "negative Nancy" mode all the time?

I long to hear your voice and wait to see your face. I want to feel your skin against me when I sleep. When we talk it's like magic....I can only think of you. So, I sit and I wait and I hope....better yet I know, that one day things will be different. Life will be perfect because I will have you in it.

Until then....all I have are dreams and hopes.



"I'll take off my Halo, if you take off your Wings....Because you take me to heaven just by being You."

No comments:

Post a Comment