What is more important to you?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Definition of a Friend

                                          F orever by your side.
                                          R espectful and respectable.
                                          I  nspiring beyond all measures.
                                          E ndearing and encouraging.
                                          N ever judgemental, always supportive.
                                          D evoted to compromise.
 
  
  A forever friend is something we rarely run across these days. Society is to caught up in the "what's good for me now." I refuse to beg for friends....it should just happen. They should be willing to give as much of them to you as you are willing to give to them. I've found a "forever friend" recently. He never ceases to amaze me. His gentle ways and kind, compassionate heart are exactly what I have needed. I can't wait to see what waits just around the corner for us. He is not selfish, but rather selfless. Always puts others feelings before his own....Even though sometimes he stresses too much because of it. We laugh together...and lord knows I've cried. I'm comfortable telling him anything in the world. And having that comfort from someone is Priceless. Thank you for being such an AMAZING person and friend to me. You truly are a role model and Inspiration to me. And that respect for you grows more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment