What is more important to you?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sunshine and Summertime

   Well the Summer's almost over and it's definately been a roller coaster. Full of ups and downs and turns of all sorts. Never would I have imagined the things I have encountered this season. Some doors have been opened and some have been slammed in my face. But, I guess so is Life...right? It goes on. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself. I have had the best time meeting some Amazing people this Summer. And for that, I am truely greatful. While my life was falling apart God had a plan all along. He sent me the people I needed at just the right times. It's funny how God is very rarely early....But NEVER late. He knows exactly the right time for things.....If only I had that power. The power to see just what I needed and when I needed it. Life would be so much easier. It's been a rough road but things are looking up! I am optimistic about where my life is heading. All I need is my Faith, Family and Friends...It's definately the "Triple Threat." Without these 3 things Sunshine and Summertime would have never happened! <3


Quote for the Day: "There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."  ~Celia Thaxter

No comments:

Post a Comment