What is more important to you?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

   Of course we can! But, who are we kidding? Do we really believe in wishing on shooting stars? I know I don't put much stock in a wish anymore. If I had everything I wished for in life....things would be Amazing. Currently...things aren't the greatest, but I keep telling myself that they could be much worse. Someone Always has it worse than the next person. So...with that being said.

   Great things are happening in my life right now....I know I have been away for a while. So I am using this post to catch up. I am in the middle of a divorce....It's the best decision I think I have ever made. For my own happiness. I am finally learning that it is truly up to me to make things happen for myself...whether that be  finding a job, taking care of my son to the best of my ability, focusing on my family and friends, and getting my life right, whatever that entails.Now....hopefully along the way of this I can find Mr. Wonderful. I know, I know...kind of soon. But, I am most certainly not going to push him away, should he come knocking on my door. Take things slow....that's what I keep telling myself. No rushing...take time. The time to truly know him...and so that he can truly know me. This time I will get it right. I want that everlasting love...the once in a lifetime thing that every littel girl dreams of. I know he is out there...for all I know, I have already met him.

Thought for the day :  Why were we given 2 legs to walk, 2 arms to hold with, 2 eyes to see with, but only 1 heart? Because the other was given to someone for us to find. It's up to us...and only us to be Patient and Never settle. Wait for that one....you will know when you have them. And when you do....Do everything in your power to hang on.

" The most important thing in life, is to learn to give out Love, and to let it come in."

No comments:

Post a Comment