What is more important to you?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Letting Go

 Why is it that we are so quick to jump feet first in love the minute someone we feel is special shows up? No one really knows, We just know that we do it, Right? So, let's do this.... Figure out why it's NOT so easy to just Let Go!

 Is it possible to fall in love in just a few short days? I would say so..In years past I would Completely disagree. But recently, I found myself becoming one of those "silly girls" that I used to make fun of. I guess I am just caught up in the day to day of wanting to be with someone so badly it hurts. It has been almost 2 years since my Husband and I separated. So, in turn, it has been almost 2 years since I let someone in...since I really let someone into my heart. To know what it truly means to understand me and to know me on a personal level is a tough challenge. I 'm definitely not one to let my guard down easily. But when I finally do, you have every part of me. You have my heart, my trust, my hope, You have Forever with me. (If you want it.)

 Can someone help me understand why something that feels so incredibly never ending and perfect would or could just fall apart in such a short amount of time? That is something I will Never and Could never understand. You dump all of your heart and trust into someone only to have them crush you. Why is it that we are to blind to see that they wait until they have us right where We  want to be, with them,  and when your heart is over flowing with love for that person, they Crush you.

 In turn we are left to pick up the pieces of our heart. With not alot of answers or closure. So, my challenge to you is this....If you have an answer for this, Feel Free to respond to my Blog. Because right now, I definitely could use some help. I am hurting worse than I ever imagined possible. It hasn't been long, but my feelings run deep. Is it because I have known him since we were kids? Probably....But things are different now. Neither of us are the same people, and that is something that I have to come to terms with. No one can get through this but myself.

 I am a strong, confident and smart Woman, Mother and Entrepeneur. I will bounce back, I always do.

"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."
~Raymond Lindquist~

No comments:

Post a Comment